Christu Jyothi Boys Hostel
Prescribed application for admission, duly signed by the parent and the student concerned, should be submitted to the Warden Sister.One of the parents must be present at the time of admission.
Annual Hostel fee :
Non-refundable establishement fee Rs 1000/-,Refundable caution deposit -Rs 1,500/- and Rs 23,000/- for mess.It should be paid in two installments with Rs 13,800/- at the time of admission and second installment Rs 9,200 in the month of December .Mess fee will be charged for full month even to those who leave during the month.
The Warden allots one room for four boys.Inmates cannot change rooms wihout the explicit permission of the warden.No personal almarahs are allowed.No student can enter others' rooms.On special indent third & fourth year students will be accomodated three in each room to use personal computers with extra fee.
Veg and Non-veg meal is served.One should opt at the time of admission.Four varieties of breakfast,twice egg and twice chicken curry will be served during the week.
- Hostlers must be present in the hostel before 5:30 pm.Students delayed at the college for a valid reason need to produce a written note from the concerned Lecturer.
- Students are discouraged to keep valuable articles.The management does not hold any responsibility for the loss of such goods.Banking facility is available in the college.
- For modesty & respect for the local culture,a simple dress code is introduced.The same must be followed.
- Silence should be maintained between 45:30 PM & 78:45 AM
- The management does not hold any responsibility for the hostelers who abscond from the hostel except informing the parents or guardians through a telegram. Such expenses will be charged to the student.
- Clothes must be given to the arranged Dhobi only.Students pay for such service.
- Any damage caused to the hostel property should be replaced.
- Students falling sick should inform the warden for immediate medical care.Students suffering from chronic illness should possess medicines for emergency.Special permission is needed to be absent from the college.
- Cell phones are strictly prohibited in the hostel and college.
- Catholic Students should attend religious services regularly in the Church present with in the College Campus.
- Ragging is a crime.Punishable under law.